Workplace Health & Safety Policy STATEMENT
Music Lessons Academy Franchise Pty Ltd recognises that the health and safety of our people, customers and visitors is of the highest priority and cannot be compromised.
Our objective is a workplace free of incidents and injuries, and we will achieve this by preventing or minimizing exposure to risk.
To deliver on our commitment, we will:
- Communicate our Health & Safety Policy and procedures to all Franchise Partners and other stakeholders as appropriate to ensure they are aware of their obligations with respect to Music Lessons Academy Franchise Pty Ltd.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety laws, regulations and statutory obligations.
- Ensure that health and safety management practices are incorporated into all aspects of our operations.
- Seek to achieve the personal commitment of all franchise partners, customers and suppliers to healthy and safe workplace practices.
- Provide health and safety risk management systems and procedures that are relevant to the nature and scale of work undertaken.
- Reacting to incident reports to identify corrective actions with the aim of preventing re-occurrence.
- Maintain and monitor health and safety performance indicators.
- Set measurable targets and seek to continually improve our health and safety performance; and
- Periodically review and revise our Health and Safety
Policy and procedures to maintain their relevance.
These are shared responsibilities, and involvement and co-operation from all Franchise Partners, apprentices, trainees, contractors and visitors is expected, and is vital to the success of this policy.
Music Lessons Academy
Franchisor 1/04/2021 – To be reviewed by:1/04/2023